Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sociological mindfulness is meaningful to me in my life because I am able to see and appreciate things for their unique qualities. I do more than just pay attention and be aware of the relationships I have in my life with my friends, parents, boyfriend, and peers. I am able to appreciate the uniqueness they have as a thinking and feeling being. To be mindful I believe all humans lives are all connected, we are all responsible to consider how our actions affect others. Everyday I think before I act or speak to someone and take into consideration other people feelings based off of what I say and do, how it will affect them. Being mindful could also mean treat others the way you want to be treated. Being mindful also means how the social world works, how and why others are different from and similar to us, and how we can get along with others despite our differences. Sociological imagination is who you are, and where you come from. Sociological imagination could help you become more mindful based on what you believe in. I believe that everybody should have equal opportunities in life and should be treated equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment